The organisation licensed to operate www.chailey.org is Chailey Parish Council. Information in all forms on www.chailey.org can be entered by any registered member, known as Members hereinafter; or by Members who are authorised as administrators of www.chailey.org by Chailey Parish Council, known as Administrators hereinafter. Organisations which are authorised to have their own web pages and Administrators on www.chailey.org are known hereinafter as Sections. The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Communications transmitted or posted on www.chailey.org are unedited for content or errors by Chailey Parish Council. Chailey Parish Council may, but is not obligated to, review, remove, or monitor communications transmitted or posted on www.chailey.org.
2. Any information or materials transmitted or posted on www.chailey.org by Members will be accessible to all Members.
3. Any information or materials transmitted or posted on www.chailey.org by Administrators will be accessible to those allowed by the security access level assigned by the Administrators: World-wide, Members or Section members.
4. Chailey Parish Council does not necessarily endorse, support, or agree with the opinions or statements expressed on www.chailey.org.
5. Those who access www.chailey.org do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
6. The purpose of www.chailey.org is to allow communication and the distribution of information that is pertinent to Chailey Parish Council and related organisations. All messages and materials posted should be relevant to such purposes.
7. You shall not make any commercial or unauthorized use of material obtained through www.chailey.org by publishing, transmitting, or distributing such materials without the prior authorisation from the owner of the information who may be contacted through the Administrator of the relevant web page.
8. Members and Administrators are responsible for ensuring that any information is posted on www.chailey.org with the permission of the owner of such information and does not violate the trademark, copyright, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
9. Chailey Parish Council reserves the right without consultation to disable or delete the registration of any Member or Administrator who violates these Terms and Conditions and inform the appropriate law enforcement agency where Chailey Parish Council deems necessary.
10. Chailey Parish Council assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store information on www.chailey.org.
11. Chailey Parish Council shall have no liability related to the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, statements or content of any communications posted or transmitted to www.chailey.org.
Chailey Parish Council wishes to acknowledge with thanks the services of Upper Bridge Enterprises for maintaining this website on behalf of the community.